Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Aftermath...

So it's been a day since supposed "friend" pulled crap with me. No apology, no contact. Never knew she was like that. Oh well.

I'm thinking I need a girl's night with those that love me. My sister called me earlier with just the news I wanted to hear. Dress shopping for her wedding then going to see "He's Just Not That Into You" Friday night. She told me to invite my best friend too (She's getting married in the next few years as well - we figure she can browse dresses too!) Hopefully she'll be able to make it. Her schedule is pretty tight lately - 2 jobs, 2 kids and school. I don't know if I'm really all that hopeful...but the time with sis will be great. Maybe afterward I can talk her into a little "guitar hero world tour" party with herself and her fiancee.

Have a doctor's appt. tomorrow. Hopefully this week will be more normal than last. I hate going in there and crying for an hour in front of him. I'm not feeling as bad as I was then, so there's hope. Usually my appointments are pretty fun...we joke and laugh while we talk about everything. He even lets me play with the kid's toys...what more can I ask for? LOL

I want to start back into making graphics, but I can't find the artistic motivation. I've also thought about writing some short stories or something, but I just stare at the screen every time I try to do either. I miss being able to just sit here and make graphics for friends and websites. I suppose that's one downfall of depression - it sucks the artistic drive right out of you.

I really need to find my digital SLR...I had some great pics from family gathering on there. Not sure if I left it at the cottage or somewhere else. Good camera...can't afford to lose that.

I'm babbling tonight. I guess boredom has overcome me. Have a good night everyone...I think I might try to go back to the thoughtless slumber!

No comments:

Post a Comment